Booking.com Cares called us with the challenge to increase the participation rates of their Volunteer Programme by inspiring their employees instead of making participation rate another fixed KPI-target.
The Booking.com Cares mission is to contribute to the ongoing health of their destinations and keep the industry sustainable for future generations so that they can continue to experience its wonders.
So we came up with the campaign: the Wonders of the World, focusing on:
• Inspiring the employees of Booking.com by showing the wonders of our planet.
• At the same time creating an understanding of the challenges we face to keep our planet wonderful for current and future generations.
• And the impact that they can create by nudging in both as an initiator and as a participant of the Booking Cares Volunteer Programme.
The outcome 2016 vs. 2017:
• Completed Volunteer projects: +13%
• Volunteers participated: +24%
• Hours volunteered: +46%
The Booking.com Cares mission is to contribute to the ongoing health of their destinations and keep the industry sustainable for future generations.
Back to overview